Monday 9 November 2015

Term 4 Week 5

Fantastic Friday
Last Friday,  Abimbola and I went to do Fantastic Friday African bead work again, this is our second last chance to finish the bead work.

First, we went to Room 14 and Abimbola and I set on the table and continued with our bead work, we were doing a candy cane which made from very very small beads as small as a sesame seed, we put the beads on and on the wire until we were finish.

Next, I was finished with my bead work and I went to the teacher, the teacher gave me another thin wire to do the parts that I didn't put beads on, so I went to the table again to do the other thin wire, I attached the thin wire on the fat wire and then I put beads until the thin wire was full.

Finally, I went to the teacher again and the teacher accept it and Mrs Howard taked a couple photos about me and then I can help people, but  then the suddenly it was the time to go to back to class.

Overall, it was a great fantastic friday, I am looking forward to go to the last fantastic friday this week.

No comments: