Monday 2 November 2015

Term 4 Week 4

Inquiry Showcase
Last Thursday, Room 28/29 went to look at the inquiry showcase that the classes had done in the auditorium.


First, we went to the auditorium and looked at the things. My favourite thing is two cups and there is a string in the middle of it and when you speak the sound travels through it, I find it really interesting. The other interesting thing I have found was the parts of the body.


Next, Mr Wright let us share what we have learnt in this inquiry showcase about well being. I learnt that when the amount of water can change the sound of the bottle. I have also learnt that what do we do after school and what does adults do when they are small the two of them if you compare it to each other there is a lot of difference.

Overall I thought it was a brilliant day I have learnt a lot from Well being, I am looking forward to look at a inquiry showcase again!

No comments: