Monday 27 July 2015

Fraction ordering game

My Reflection
I was learning to order fractions from lowest to highest. I had to drag the fractions and put them in to lowest to highest order. I find this easy because I know a lot about fractions. My next step is to do more harder games.

Questions: How do you compare fractions that have like numerator?  If the numerator is bigger in one of the fraction the fraction has the big numerator is bigger and the numerator on the other fraction the numerator is smaller that fraction is smaller.

How do you compare fractions that have like denominator?  If the denominator is bigger in one of the fractions that means the big denominator is smaller than the other one and the other one denominator is smaller that means that is bigger.

How do you compare fractions that have different numerators and denominators?  Convert the fraction into decimals which decimal is bigger that fraction is bigger, which decimal is small that fraction s smaller.

No comments: