Wednesday 10 June 2015

My Term 2 Week 8 recount

The new kitten
On Friday I got a new kitten from my sister's friend's house.
First, we went to the pet shop and buy something that kittens need, then we went to warehouse to buy some kitten food and we got everything we need and we are all good to go. So we went off to my sister's friend's house to get the kitten.
Then we arrived at the friend's house we saw the kitten it was so cute but the kitten is really scared of us so he ran away. After 5 minutes the kitten got back and the friend pick the kitten up and put the kitten in her coat and the friend put the kitten in the car.
We drove back we put the kitten in our house and the kitten was scared of us and the kitten hid under the chair.
Meanwhile, my sister put some food under the chair and finally the kitten comes out. 
Now the cat knows us we feel happy.

No comments: