Monday 12 October 2015

Term 4 Week 1

My Holidays

On the Holidays, my sister, my friends and I went to Rainbow Ends for the whole day. I was so excited that we are going there.

First, my mum drove me to Rainbow Ends, we got our ticket and went to play the rides. I went on the invader, I thought it was scary but it was not scary when I finished that ride.

Second, we went on the Roller Coaster, I was so scared that because the Roller Coaster was so fast. Whatever I got on it the Roller Coaster with my tummy full of butterflies it went up and it went down and everyone screamed, it went in a loop and another loop again and finished, I was not expecting that it is not scary at all.

Third, we went on the log flume, one thing about the log flume is that you get water splash on you and I really like getting wet. So I went on it and after it finished I got water on my trousers.

Fourth, we went on the Gold Rush, it was really like the log flume but it was really dark. Quickly we went back on the platform.

Then, we watched two shows and ate lunch while watching them, we ate chips and ice cream and shared lunch that we bring. One was a Crayola show that we danced and a cool magic show it was so amazing.

After the two shows we went on the family kart. My friend drove it then we had finished it. After a few minutes we went on the pirate ship a few times it was so fun because it was not scary.

The last ride we went was the bumper boats and I got wet as well. I bumped into my friends on the boat and someone else I thought I will get stranger in the middle of the pool in the end but I didn't. And we finished it in few minutes.

Overall, I thought it was the a brilliant day but I didn't went on some of the rides like fair fall and the stratosfear because i was to scared of it. My favourite ride was the log flume. I am looking forward to go to Rainbow Ends again.

No comments: