Monday 3 August 2015

Term 3 Week 3 recount

SDL Levels
Last last week Mrs Melville and Mrs Graham introduced the about the SDL levels. 

SDL is short for Student Directed learning and there is levels 1-4 on that.  Level one is recruit and that is teacher directed learning so in recruit the teacher tells you what to do and the teacher check you work when you are done that is the beginner of SDL level.  Level 2 is Rookie has a master that is the level 4 people tells the rookies what to do and they checks their work before they go to the teacher.  Level 3 is scholar which is really independent and works by them selves.  Level 4 is master and the master is really, really, really, independent on their work and they have a buddy that is from level 2.

The teacher put up the levels that we are on and I am surprised that I am a master and I can mentor people. At the beginning I find it really hard and now I find it easier. 

Overall I thought that it was really fun. I am looking forward to do more of the fun tasks.


No comments: